1035 Parkway Ave.
NJ Appraiser Law, Regulations N.J.S.A. 45:14F-1, et seq. Real Estate Appraisers Act
This course is required by NJ regulations every two years. Students will learn about the law itself, the regulations that pertain to the law including specific areas noted in the regulation.
Demographic & Economic Trends Affecting Real Estate Demand
- Population: Age Shifts, Education Shifts, Static Suburbs vs. Urban Expansion; Now Gen X and Millennial generations, and their Children, are driving demand. Can real estate deliver anticipated “Experiences”?
- Income: Salaries vs. Housing and Transportation Affordability; Purchasing Power; Savings Rates, Dual Income No Kids, Dual Income BMTs- Baby Makes Three
- Housing: New Luxury Supply leaves behind demand sectors, Salaries vs. Affordability, Housing Starts, Housing Costs, Records set in Household Formation and Homeownership Rates, Mortgage Interest Rates Inflate/Deflate Sales, School Districts as a Demand Driver
- Factors Driving the Recent Re-alignment of New York MSAs and CMSAs according to Commuting Patterns, Housing Costs and Job Growth
- Regional Edge Cities Break
- Employment as the “Big Dog”: the primary Demand Driver
- Trends in Employment Sectors and Major Employers dominated by Gen X/Millennials
- “Under-Demolished” Real Estate: Office, Retail, Schools, Recreation, Others
- Current Demand Trends for HBU Analysis of Real Estate Sectors: Residential, Office, Industrial, Retail
The 12/11 program was developed & organized by SNJAI with the intent of addressing topics of current local interest solely for educational & informational purposes. The Appraisal Institute national organization was not involved in developing or organizing the Program. The content does not represent the viewpoint of the Appraisal Institute. Further, the Appraisal Institute has not peer-reviewed or approved the content of the Program and does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the content of the Program. The seminar is APPROVED for NJ CE credits.
We enforce attendance requirements mandated by state regulatory agencies; 100% attendance is mandatory. A $25 cancellation fee applies to all orders. No refunds for no-shows; no refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of the event. We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule class. Directions will be emailed prior to class.
To pay by check, click here to download mail-in registration form.