November 18, 2022 @ 8:15 am – 4:00 pm
$225 member/$225 non-member
- Check in begins at 8:15am
- Class starts at 8:30am
- Instructor: Mark Smeltzer, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, AI-RRS
- An appraiser must successfully complete the 7-hour USPAP Update Course every two years to meet the USPAP CE requirement.
Included in tuition:
- New 2022-2023 7-Hour USPAP Student Manual
- New 2022 USPAP Reference Manual
Not included in tuition:
- 2020-2021 USPAP Book – Is required to attend class
In addition to the 2022 student manual and 2022 USPAP reference manual (download or shipped directly to you from the Appraisal Institute; the option you selected at the time of initial registration), all attendees must also have their own copy of the 2020-2021 USPAP to class.
If you need to purchase a copy from The Appraisal Foundation, go to this link: https://www.appraisalfoundation.org
Questions? Paying with a purchase order?
Email: Lisa Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 856.415.0281
CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE FLYER OF THE LATEST EDUCATIONAL OFFERINGS.