4 CE hrs
Check in begins at 12:45 PM
Class is 1-5 PM
Instructor: Mark Linne, MAI, SRA (COURSE DEVELOPER)
What if you could accomplish more in less time? It may sound crazy, but the idea that appraising is relegated to retrospective analysis may no longer be relevant. Within five years, experts predict that 50% of our interactions will involve artificial intelligence (AI). That’s going to unlock an entirely new workflow for the appraisal profession and a new set of capabilities that will drive the back office to the forefront of business strategy. What is clear is that AI and the technologies associated with it will continue to transform how we interact with information and machines.
- Understand the components of AI including the internet, big data, machine learning, and the internet of things.
- Understand the relationship of the interplay between the components of AI.
- See how real estate appraisal is impacted by technological change that will be further altered by advances in AI.
- Understand how to change in order to meet the new challenges.
- Understand blockchain and how it can be used to facilitate real estate transactions.
- Understand how technologies work in tandem with blockchain to transform the real estate marketplace
- Recognize the challenges and the potential to gain knowledge that you’ll be able to use to provide more relevant analysis to your clients.
When you register, either choose to download the materials or have them shipped directly to you. (There are no materials for NJ and PA Regs.) Make sure you have downloaded class materials PRIOR to class. If you order (and ship) printed materials to you, make sure they arrive 1 week prior to class. Contact the national office if there are any issues at least one week before class.
Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date.
Our seminars are being presented virtually via Zoom. Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Guidelines: Students must have computer, webcam & microphone capability to participate & receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date. You will receive a separate email from the Chapter Office with log-in/access information. You do not need a paid account from ZOOM to participate. If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering. Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer. If you have a Lenovo laptop, you must have the Lenovo Vantage App installed on your computer for webcam to work. Check state approvals before registering to make sure the states you are licensed have approved the course/seminar and allow Virtual education in place of classroom education during the pandemic.
Contact the chapter with questions regarding participation guidelines: email@example.com