- Check in at 12:45 pm
- class is 1-5 pm
- CE approval pending in NJ; reciprocal credits in PA & with NJ Tax Board
Instructor: Susanne Curran, MAI, AI-GRS
- Fee Simple Interests, Fee Simple “subject to?”
- Leased Fee vs. Leasehold interests; Dark Store valuation overview
- Life Estates Methodology: Whose Life is It and How Long is the Life?
- Transfer of Development Rights: Burlington County Pilot Program. NJ Examples
- Pinelands PDC Credit Values, Pinelands restrictions, Examples
- Highlands HC Credit Values, Highlands restrictions, Examples
- Flood areas Regulations
- Prescriptive Easement/Adverse Possession
- Legal Right to Access when No Physical Access Exists?
- Can you Subdivide with Easement Access only? Local Examples, State Land Use Law
- Power Lines, Trails and Corridors, Railroad Crossings
- DOT Easements: Temporary and Permanent
- Buffer/Easement Examples: Airports and Arsenals, Wetlands, C-1 Streams and Waterbodies
- Environmental Constraints: Bats, Stormwater, Groundwater Contamination/Monitoring Wells and Other Examples
Registration Fee: $55 member/$65 non-member
These seminars are being presented virtually via Zoom. Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Guidelines: Students must have computer, webcam & microphone capability to participate & receive CE credit. The platform will be interactive & live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date. You will receive a separate email from the Chapter Office with log-in/access information. You do not need a paid account from ZOOM to participate. If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering. Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer. If you have a Lenovo laptop, you must have the Lenovo Vantage App installed on your computer for webcam to work. Check state approvals before registering to make sure the states you are licensed have approved the course/seminar and allow Virtual education in place of classroom education during the pandemic. Contact email@example.com with questions regarding participation guidelines.
Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee.
- No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class.
- No credit/refunds for no-shows.
- Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal.
- A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date.
Questions? Need help enrolling?
All educational offerings with the SNJ Chapter can be found at ai-snj.org/education/course-listings.