570 Mullica Hill Rd
Glassboro, NJ 08028
- Check in begins at 3:45 pm
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Tri-State Industry Update (2 CE Hours)
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Chapter meetings and Happy Hour
- Your registration fee includes one drink ticket. We will also have subs, soft pretzels and other snacks that go perfectly with whichever beer you choose
Our presenters include:
- David Doe (Owner, Bonesaw Brewing Company) Ok, let’s open a brewery! Not so fast. How do we do that? Find out from Mr. Doe how Bonesaw came to be one of the premier breweries in New Jersey. From business issues, financing, building logistics and to getting state approvals…throw in some hops and hear how it all happened!
- Joseph Campbell (Rowan University Vice President for Facilities & Operations) From the Edelman Fossil Park and Museum to the new medical school and Discovery Hall, a lot is happening at Rowan University — the growth is incredible! Find out from Mr. Campbell what has been happening lately, and what more is in store for the University.
- Carlo Batts, MAI (Rittenhouse Appraisals, Philadelphia Home Appraisal Bias Task Force) Mr. Batts will speak on trends and issues affecting the Philadelphia housing and commercial property industry. He will also give us an update on activities with the Philadelphia Home Appraisal Bias Task Force.
- Adam Ksebe (Process Realtor) Mr. Ksebe is an expert on Delaware real estate, and is the perfect addition to our panel to give us a “State of Delaware Real Estate” report. He will give an overview of current real estate situations from Rehoboth Beach to Bethany Beach to Fenwick Island!
For more on Bonesaw, visit bonesawbrewing.com.
Any & all cancellations are subject to a $10 administrative fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made 7 days prior to the event. No credit/refunds for no-shows.
Confirmations will be emailed. No discounts for only attending the seminar – it’s a complete event. Two hours of continuing education credits are PENDING with NJ Board of RE Appraisers (NJ Div of Taxation (appraisal credits) reciprocal credits); and the PA and Delaware Boards of RE Appraisers. 100% seminar/speaker attendance required to receive CE credits, as per State & AQB criteria.
This Educational Program was developed and organized by the Appraisal Institute Chapter offering the Program with the intent of addressing topic(s) of current local interest solely for educational and informational purposes. The Appraisal Institute national organization was not involved in developing or organizing the Program.
The content of this Program, including but not limited to any written materials and presenter comments, does not represent the viewpoint of the Appraisal Institute (defined as including but not limited to, the national organization, its Regions, Chapters, members, candidates, affiliates and staff) unless formally adopted by the national Board of Directors. Further, the Appraisal Institute has not peer-reviewed or approved the content of the Program and does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the content of the Program. The content of the Program is subject to court decisions and local, state and federal laws and regulations and any such revisions of such laws and regulations.
This Program is presented with the understanding that the Appraisal Institute is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional advice or services. Nothing in the Program is to be construed as the offering of such advice or services. If expert advice or services are required, attendees and readers are responsible for obtaining such advice or services from appropriate professionals.
Please note that 100% attendance is required in order to receive any approved state credit or to be awarded AI CE points. It is imperative that you check with your state board for state approval information before completing registration.
If you have a disability and require accommodation, please notify the sponsor at least two weeks in advance for reasonable accommodations to be arranged.
The Appraisal Institute reserves the rights to cancel, limit, or reschedule the program and to change instructor assignments and facility locations at any time.
Questions? Paying with a purchase order?
Email: email@example.com Call: 856.415.0281