140 Route 130 South
Instructor: Mary Fox, MAI (2 CE hours) 12 – 2 pm (Registration at 11:45am)
Includes lunch served during class.
Please note your lunch choice when registering: Chopped sirloin of beef, Rigatoni alla vodka, or fish & chips
NJ Appraiser Law, Regulations N.J.S.A. 45:14F-1, et seq. Real Estate Appraisers Act This course is required by NJ regulations every two years. Students will learn about the law itself, the regulations that pertain to the law including specific areas noted in the regulation.
- Provide general information about the law and regulations
- Understand how NJ State Appraisal Board works
- Discuss commonly found errors and issues (appraisals)
- Provide some information about national licensing
- Explore misunderstood areas of Laws and Regulations
- Provide references sources and information for licensees
Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is clearly stated on your confirmation email. Directions to the facility will be emailed.