7 CE hrs
Instructor: Edward T. Molinari, SRA, AI-RRS
- 8:15 am – 8:30 am: LOGIN & ROLL CALL
- 8:30 am: CLASS INSTRUCTION BEGINS
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: LUNCH
This year, COVID-19 has had significant impacts on the economy. Businesses have either cut back or temporarily closed, employees have been laid off, businesses are filing for bankruptcy, employees are working remotely, commercial activities, real estate and other non-residential activities are making plans for a recession. While the housing market is still strong, that could change overnight. The market is too dynamic now to rely on monthly, quarterly, or annual sales reports to support opinions on market health. This seminar will show you how to locate contemporary data for your clients and will show you how to rapidly and accurately read and report on market changes.
- Discover why market value appraisals should include a market analysis.
- Learn how to quickly extract, compile, analyze, and present data so that the intended user can understand it.
- Learn how to be consistent with all parts of the report.
- Recognize the terms appraisers commonly use in market analysis reports.
- Understand why market in the term “market value” is required.
- Recognize the concepts that will help differentiate between a neighborhood and a market.
- Identify the pros and cons of various tools used by residential appraisers for market analysis.
- Become familiar with statistical tools to support opinions of market supply & demand; highest & best use.
- Become familiar with local, statewide, regional & national databases that will help you analyze supply &demand.
This seminar is being presented virtually via Zoom. Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Guidelines: Students must have computer, webcam & microphone capability to participate & receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date. You will receive a separate email from the Chapter Office with log-in/access information. You do not need a paid account from ZOOM to participate. If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering. Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer. If you have a Lenovo laptop, you must have the Lenovo Vantage App installed on your computer for webcam to work. Check state approvals before registering to make sure the states you are licensed have approved the course/seminar and allow Virtual education in place of classroom education during the pandemic.
Contact the chapter with questions regarding participation guidelines: email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you register, either choose to download the materials or have them shipped directly to you.
No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal.