1200 Florence Columbus Rd
Columbus, NJ 08022
Discounted price if registered by 3/1
- Check in begins at 8:15 M
- Class starts at 8:30 AM
- Includes light breakfast and lunch
- Instructor: Rick Carlile, MAI, SRA (seminar developer)
NEW SEMINAR!!! Sometimes inconsistency in data, analysis, and reporting escapes even the most seasoned appraiser. This can have a major impact on the credibility of the value opinion in the appraisal report and on your credibility as an appraiser. This seminar focuses on significant inconsistencies that can affect categories like the definition of market value, market analysis and highest and best use, the three approaches, functional and external obsolescence, and reconciliation. Broad discussions about the entire appraisal process, topics you may not have given much thought about recently, will be lively, intense, and eye-opening. Every residential appraiser will find this seminar beneficial. If you are a residential appraiser who wants to expand your practice to non-lender work or you are already doing non-lender work, this seminar will take your analytical abilities to the next level! Objectives:
- Recognize inconsistencies with the definition of market value & the need to stay consistent with the type of value opinion developed.
- Understand how market analysis supports the highest and best use decision, which drives the remainder of the appraisal process, and how to stay consistent with the highest and best use.
- Realize the need for consistency within and between the three approaches to value.
- Determine what constitutes functional & external obsolescence & how to maintain consistency with both in all 3 approaches.
- Complete a thorough, meaningful, and consistent reconciliation.
When you register, either choose to download the materials or have them shipped directly to you. Make sure you have downloaded class materials PRIOR to class. If you order (and ship) printed materials to you, make sure they arrive 1 week prior to class. Contact the national office if there are any issues at least one week before class.
Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date
Need help enrolling? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 856.415.0281
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PDF FLYER OF ALL UPCOMING PROGRAMS.