- Sign in: 8:15 am
- Class runs 8:30 to 10:30 am
- Instructor: Mark Smeltzer
- The powers and duties of the State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers
- Disciplinary and corrective measures, penalties, subpoenas, and injunctive relief
- Qualifications for certification
- Continuing education requirements
- Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- General discussion on current regulations and policies of the PA State Appraiser Board
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM VIA ZOOM
When you register, either choose to download the materials or have them shipped directly to you. (Not applicable for the Regs classes.) Make sure you have downloaded class materials PRIOR to class. If you order (and ship) printed materials to you, make sure they arrive 1 week prior to class. Contact the national office if there are any issues at least one week before class. Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal. For zoom classes: A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date.
Cancellation Fee: $10 cancellation fee up to 7 days prior to class; no refunds after that date.